Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Done for Today

Okay, so I think that’s about enough for today.  LOL  I even caught up my 100,000 Book Challenge Blog as well.  Yay me!

Still to come:

Turquoise Dreams – Betty Hanawa

New Moon – Stephenie Meyer (and I think I misspelled that LOL)

Vampaholic – Harper Allen

Cherokee Christmas – Sheri WhiteFeather

Letting Go – Viviane Brentanos

All Soul’s Night – Jennifer Armintrout (and a story about my FIL)

Neptune’s Lair – Dorothy McFalls

and most likely The Way to Olympia – Amanda Carrell – because it’s only 48 pages and shouldn’t take me long to read.

Other stuff I’m reading:

Finishing Tempt Me With Darkness by Shayla Black.  Eager to get into my ARC of Wicked Burn by Beth Kery, and I just got Crate and Peril by J. D. Warren (follow up to Bedlam, Bath & Beyond) in the mail today.

Night!

~TCBL

No comments: