Friday, October 31, 2008

Imperative: Missing You ~ Belinda McBride

Okay, as you all know, I’m all for supporting my favorite authors!  And well, Belinda’s not just a great author, she’s a great person as well.  So, when I saw she’d posted a book trailer for the first book in her Imperative series, I knew I had to share with you.

 

All I can say is that Mother Nature doesn’t play nice. LOL  The premise behind this series is so different from anything else I’ve ever read that I couldn’t help but buy Missing You.  I was immediately hooked.  I currently have Always You, book #2 in this series, sitting on my desktop just BEGGING to be read.

So, go forth and buy books!  You can find Belinda hereMissing You  and Always You are available through Changeling Press.

~The Crazy Book Whoring Promo Ho Lady

No comments: