Friday, December 5, 2008

So, How Much of a Geek Am I, Really?

From those who think they know me, you might be told, ‘kinda’ or ‘pretty much’.  From those who REALLY know me?  Laughter.  All you’d get is laughter.

Why?  Because I am Über Geek.  And they know it.

Just to prove my point, let me say this: I recently joined the History Book of the Month Club.  Need I say more?  Well, okay, I can tell you what I just received in my first shipment.

Joan of Arc: Maid, Myth and Mystery – Timothy Wilson-Smith

Schulz and Peanuts: A Biography – David Michaelis

Romanovs: Ruling Russia 1613-1917 – Lindsey Hughes

The Mental Floss History of the World – Erik Sass and Steve Wiegand

So, now you know the extent of my Geekness.  Oh, that and I just received The Warning Label Book, but we’ll keep that just between us, k?

LOL

~TCBL

1 comment:

Redheaded Mama said...

Oh dang, just what you needed to show me... Because we NEED more history books in this house, right???

And yes, all I did was laugh when I read the title of this post.