Monday, February 2, 2009

Attention Horror Lovers!

There’s a new forum for those of us who love a good scary story, movie, whatever.  It’s called THE HAUNT and is sponsored by Horror Mall

Horror Mall is your one-stop shop for all things scary, gruesome and gory.  Specializing in independent fiction, here you can find all those wonderfully icky things that the mainstream book stores wouldn’t even dare to carry.  Not to mentions movies, magazines, and limited-edition novels of all sorts.

I belong to the Delirium Book Club and have gotten a wide array of intriguing and exciting horror books I’d have never found otherwise.

The link to my page is waaaaaaaay at the bottom of my blog since it wouldn’t fit on the side bar.  ::sigh::  I’ll have to play with that a bit and see if I can find something that works better.  Until then, you can check out my rather bare page here

So, why not come join me?

No comments: