Sunday, April 19, 2009

Awesome Daring Time Contest

I'm a bit behind the times on this one, but there is still time to enter Beth Kery's wonderful contest kicking off the release of her next eagerly anticipated novel, DARING TIME.  Just scroll to the bottom of this here blog (since I wasn't smart enough, even with instructions to figure out how to shrink it to fit the sidebar) and click on the purty widget.

And in case you are wondering if it's worth it?  Well, here are some of my book reviews of Beth's other books:

Subtle Magic (coming SOON in PRINT people!)

Gateway to Heaven

Wicked Burn

So, whatcha waiting for?  Go clicketh the link.   Like now.  And check out her blog for some of the contests still to come!

~Crazy Promo Ho'ing Lady

2 comments:

beth kery said...

Thanks, Amy! I had trouble shrinking it, too. You just change the dimensions BOTH times in the code you copy. Change it to 150 x 180.

But either way, I so appreciate you doing this! :)

Sleep well, and have a good week.

Heather D said...

Just added you to the blog roll! Now I am going to read some more of your posts1