Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Love One of My Co-Workers

A lot. 

Why?

Because I arrived to work this morning and, after a rough start, I found a bag of about thirty books.  A handful of them hardback.  And a bunch of them by one of my favorite authors, James Patterson.  And amazingly, only two of them are books I’ve already read.

A list:

Daughter of the Forest – Juliet Marillier

The Partner – John Grisham

Strangers – Dean Koontz

All Around the Town  - Mary Higgins Clark

The Perfect Husband – Lisa Gardner (this title made me LOL)

See How They Run – James Patterson

L. A. Dead  - Stuart Woods

Dead Sleep  Greg Iles

Plum Island – Nelson DeMille

The Runaway Jury  - John Grisham

Forgive & Forget: Healing the Hurts We Don’t Deserve – Lewis B. Smedes (I have no idea how this fits in LOL)

Desperation – Stephen King

Nothing Lasts Forever – Sidney Sheldon

The Music of the Spheres – Elizabeth Redfern

The Midnight Club  - James Patterson

Cross – James Patterson

The Dark Tide  - Andrew Gross

Born in Death  - J. D. Robb

Beach Road  - James Patterson

Judge & Jury – James Patterson & Andrew Gross (2 copies, both hardback!)

Red Storm Rising and The Cardinal of the Kremlin – Tom Clancy

The Messenger – Daniel Silva

Step on a Crack – James Patterson (read)

2nd Chance  - James Patterson (read)

Finding the Dream  - Nora Roberts

Holding the Dream  - Nora Roberts

Summer Pleasures  - Nora Roberts

Nice selection, huh?  The only problem is, I’m not exactly sure where they came from.  I’ve asked everyone in the office, but no one seems to have any idea.  I have an idea of whom the culprit is, but I won’t know for sure until he wanders through this afternoon.  Either way, I’M VERY VERY HAPPY, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

~The Crazy Book Lady, on overload

P. S. If you’re interested in any of these books, keep a look out on my bookshelf at PaperBackSwap!

No comments: