Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Lost Symbol ~ Dan Brown

If you can’t find this book, then you’re just not looking.  LOL

cover_the_lost_symbol

The Lost Symbol is the third installment in the Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown. 

My short review because I enjoy these books a lot and might let a spoiler slip.  LOL

While not nearly as action-packed as either of the first two Robert Langdon novels, The Lost Symbol was still an engrossing story stuffed full of mysticism and those bizarre trivial facts that Dan Brown is so fond of. There were also a few 'OMG, you just did not do that!' moments as well as one 'Holy guacamole, I didn't see that one coming!’ Well, at least for me, I didn't see it coming. I know of at least two people who will, after they read this, tell me they knew since page such-and-such that that was what was going to happen... but whatever, I think I'm digressing yet again...

If you enjoyed either Angels and Demons or The DaVinci Code then you should enjoy this one as well. Great read!

No comments: