Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sharin’ the Lurve…

I’ve mentioned on various occasions that I have a co-worker who loves me.  Every now and then, I arrive at work to find something like this:

2011-08-03 07.17.48

Yeah.  Five books sitting on my desk!  How cool is that?  Four of the five were Star Trek related while one was Tolkien. 

The rundown:

The Star Trek Reader ~ James Blish

The Book of Lost Tales ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Star Trek: The Next Generation – Imzadi ~ Peter David

Star Trek: Enterprise – The First Adventure ~ Vonda N. McIntyre

Star Trek Memories ~ William Shatner with Chris Kreski

So, it looks like I’m in for a bunch of fun reading.  While not a huge Star Trek fan, I do enjoy the many universes traveled between the series.  That, and well, you know me… I’ll read just about anything.

Until later,

TCBL

No comments: