Thursday, October 25, 2012

The 13th Tribe by Robert Liparulo

You can purchase this book directly from the publisher, Thomas Nelson, or at any major online or physical retailer. 

_140_245_Book.598.coverWhen a group of immortal sinners takes their idea of retribution too far, it’s up to one man to stop them before they cross the line. But can Jagger Baird save both his family and the rest of the world? If he can find the strength to have a little faith, he just might.

The 13th Tribe was an intense and emotional rollercoaster of a novel. You slowly get to know each of the opposing sides, learning about them and just when you think you understand them a little, you’re blindsided by something you didn’t see coming. This novel does present an interesting question however, when does doing right for the good of all become doing wrong? It’s a fine line and sometimes lines get crossed in the heat of battle, so to speak.

In addition to being a thrilling adventure, The 13th Tribe poses a lot of questions we don’t often stop and consider. I really enjoy a book that not only entertains me but also leaves me thinking long after I’ve finished it. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys a thrilling mystery.

 

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments: